Beauty shopping. Let's have some fun, and take a closer look at 5 super beauty products to buy in summer 2010!!
We're just scratching the surface here.....but these 5 beauty products will keep you looking polished and pretty all summer long:
1. Fab Fragrance. Why not try Ralph Lauren's newest summer scent, Ralph Lauren Summer Romance ($78, at fine dept. stores like Macy's). It's a gorgeous, fruity fragrance that hits all the right 'notes.' And we mean "notes of playful passion fruit, hibiscus and tiare flowers dance with sensual apricot musk and take you away."
2. Fighting Frizzies. Hot and humid days mean ugly, out of control frizzy hair. What a way to ruin any gal's day. We found a new one to give a go. It's called, No Frizz Straight Making Styling Cream by Living Proof ($35) for medium to thick hair. This velvety cream deposits a lovely layer of frizz-fighting ingredients that battle the nasties and take away the greasies.
Living Proof Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream for Medium to Thick Hair "offers the first new anti-frizz technology in over 30 years. No Frizz addresses the two causes of frizz—humidity and friction. It provides a superior, extremely thin humidity barrier on hair, while reducing surface friction. The result is the most effective, lightweight frizz fighter on the market today."
3. Sheer Golden Coverage. Try this--Stila Bronzing Tinted SPF15 Moisturizing Cream ($32). You get a very natural and sheer golden glow. Don't ever go out with a naked face and neck. If you hate faux tanners and despise foundation, put this on. Stila's tinted moisturizer has a decent SPF of 15. for sun protection. And it's "infused with genuine 24kt gold, creating the perfect pigment-to-pearl ratio and providing a beaming, flawless face in an instant."
4. Lovable Lips. Don't like the feel of heavy lipstick or gloss in the searing days of summer? Want a more natural look of kissable lips? Then pick up Tarte's Natural Lip Stain ($24). This little number contains 'LipSurgence Technology.' A natural lip stain that is clinically proven to increase lips' moisture content by 6000%. Wow! Now we're talking.
Like the popular Tarte cheek stains, each shade of these natural lip stains "will leave a natural hint of tint that will last throughout the day." Comes in 6 long-lasting shades.
5. Blushable Beauty. You need blush. So let's remember that, and we are loving Smashbox's Naked Beauty Summer 2010 collection. If your cheeks could use a summery boost of warmth, treat them to Smashbox's Naked Beauty High Lights/Creamy Cheek Color ($26). Sheer pink pearl and a sheer rosy pink.
"Give your cheeks a naturally flushed look with this blush duo that delivers the perfect pop of pink." So lovely and long-lasting, too. The duo cream blush includes a nice highlighter that really enhances your bone structure.
All this makeup is available from Sephora.