Thursday, September 1, 2011
Can't Go Wrong With Michael Kors' Classic Closet Essentials
Luxurious American sportswear.
That is Michael Kors, through and through. And he's been in the fashion biz for a long time, celebrating his company's 30-year anniversary.
If you watch Bravo's popular 'Project Runway' reality show (on tonight 9PM), you know how opinionated the fashion judge is. And we adore that about him.
What we also adore and trust, is the designer's fine taste in women's clothing. So, when Michael Kors tells you what EVERY woman should have in her closet, we take notice.
So, ladies, if you're starting to re-build your wardrobe this fall, or adding some new pieces, but don't know which way to turn, here is Michael Kors' Classic Closet Essentials as told to Elle magazine:
1. White tank or fitted white short-sleeve tee.
2. Fitted long sleeve blouse in white silk.
3. Skinny leg white jeans.
4. Crisp dark denim jeans.
5. Trench in khaki or black.
6. Black cashmere V-neck cardigan.
7. Black cashmere fitted long sleeve crewneck.
8. Black pencil skirt.
9. Black sleeveless crewneck sheath.
10. Black lightweight wool tailored pantsuit.
And from there, you can build a can't-go-wrong wardrobe. Michael Kors has provided the fashion foundation, and we think it's a good list!
The designer also has these great fashion tips:
1. Aviator Sunglasses make any outfit sexy.
2. Buy tailored jackets, coats, dresses, and pants in neutral colors.
3. Saddle-colored leather bags, shoes, and belts are great neutrals that get better with age, and will work year-round with every color and texture in your closet.