"The woman that did my hair butchered it," Pink tweeted on March 13th. "I hate it."
Actually We don't blame her. It's not a flattering do. And don't even get us started on the gray-blonde tint. Very old lady.
Pink---you are only 31. Don't worry about playing around with silver strands right now. Trust us.....those pesky gray hairs will visit you at some point in your life, and then you can decide if you'd like want to keep them. Meantime....please go back to an attractive hair color shade.
We think the color is worse than the Dame Judith Dench pixie cut. But still, it's the do that has the talented pregnant singer barely cracking a smile at the recent movie premier of The Lincoln Lawyer. P.S....Bu we LOVE the hoops! And your face is glowing and pretty.
And apparently, a lot of fans agreed about her new cut. The pop star then added another tweet, "Thanks for pointing out how much you all hate it, too. Helpful."
There are some good things about your new hairstyle, Pink:
1. A pixie cut is a classic---gamine and playful, amd it shows off a woman's neck.
2. Hair grows very fast on pregnant women. So don't worry, if you really are crying tears over this bowl cut do. Hair grows back faster while mom is with child.
3. A very cropped cut is so in-----Emma Watson, Ashlee Simpson, Halle Berry, Kate Winslet, and other celebrities are all wearing some kind of pixie cut.
4. You can always COLOR over a bad dye job.
5. Play around with your new do. Spike it.....Halle does that. And it looks sexy and modern.
By the way, a baby Pink girl is due next month for Mama Pink and husband Carey Hart. This is their first child.
Congratulations.....and here's to a healthy baby daughter!