Monday, February 13, 2012
From Kelly To Kelly.....Some Fab Gowns At Grammys 2012!
We love watching the Grammy Awards show every year, but we don't usually find too many outstanding fashion garments there. However, we did see some gorgeous dresses last night in Hollywood. And we chose a pregnant celebrity as our Fab Beauty of the Night.
Some of the gowns were quite scary and just plain strange. And yet, the cream-of-the-crop were easy to spot by our standards.
Here are out 5 Favorite Fashions at the 2012 Grammys:
1. Jennifer Hudson in a black tea-length sleeveless dress. Every note she hit, both in her tearful tribute to Whitney Houston and in her hair/makeup/fashion appearance was right on the money!
2. Carrie Underwood wearing a long-sleeve backless Gomez-Garcia gown. Wow---such a shiny elegance.
3. Kelly Osbourne in a sparkling Tom Ward gown. Figure-flattering and the hair just so. Just not lovin' the lilac locks.
4. Kelly Rowland in a booty-licious beige Alberta Ferretti gown. Great figure and great dress to show it off. Effortless and polished.
5. Victoria's Secret Angel model Lily Aldridge. Yes, she's certainly pregnant, and how chic she looks! Absolutely flawless. Lily shows that you don't always have to expose your growing baby bump to look timeless and classic. She flows in that print, sheer-sleeves gown.
We also chose Lily Aldridge as our Fab Beauty of the Night. She is quite stunning, and with minimal makeup, too. Her hair is in a pretty chignon style. Just perfect all around, in our humble opinion.