Because it's Halloween, we thought we'd take a look at the deliciously orange side of life, and have some fun!!!
We're not going to go deep into the science of beauty today. Instead, we have searched for a couple of hours here, to find you 5 pretty things to buy, because it's Halloween, and darn, you're worth it!!!!
So let's see what pretty orange things there are in life:
1. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Dazzling ($30, at fine dept. stores). The runways of Alexander McQueen and Yves St. Laurent have been hot for bold orange-red lips. Not easy makeup to pull off, but we like this shade because it's a very warm orange-red. And with such a striking set of lips, you can go e-a-s-y on the rest of your makeup palette.
2. Preston York Contrast-Stitch Leather Gloves ($38, at Dillard's) Buttery-soft to the touch, and we believe it! We want these. Now!
3. Tear Drop Thread Earrings in Orange and Hot Pink ($4.80, Forever21 stores). A very unique pair of chandelier earrings. Measuring: 3.5" L x 2.3" W. Threaded earrings are hot!
4. Cashmere V-neck Cardigan by J.Crew ($168, http://www.jcrew.com/). Can you say, luxurious Italian cashmere? Ultra soft and comfy, and perfect for those breezy fall days.
And last, but certainly, not least, look at the beautiful bag of candy at the top of our post here. One of our favorites:
5. Halloween Candy. At least we can all afford something sweet!
Mallowcreme Pumpkins from Dylan's Candy Bar ($8, http://www.dylanscandybar.com/). Need we say more? Chewy and delicious, and if you don't know by now, famous designer Ralph Lauren has close ties to this delectable shop of goodies. This is his daughter Dylan's candy shop .
Oh, and let's not forget, vampires are really the hottest things going this year, so, let's take a bite out of Halloween with the Twilight Sweethearts 3 Pack ($10, Dylan's Candy shop). In 4 forbidden fruit flavors – Orange Obsession, Tempting Apple, Passion Fruit and Secret Strawberry – and feature Twilight sayings like “Soul Mate”, “Live 4 Ever”, “Bite Me” and “Lamb”.Happy Halloween!