Friday, September 21, 2012
Beautiful Bride Blake Lively's Makeup Tips
Could you imagine?
Tough to be a celebrity these days, even if you're married to handsome Ryan Reynolds. Instead, we would like to focus on the Gossip Girls star, and how she maintains that enviable glow and those healthy blonde good looks.
We looked around and found these Beautiful Bride Blake Lively's Makeup Tips, and want to share them:
1. La Mer Body Creme ($220, at lamer.com). Blake raves about it to InStyle magazine.
"This cream makes my skin so soft--it's my favorite."
2. Kerastase Chroma Captive Masque ($61, at kerastase.com).
"This mask has made my hair so much healthier. I put it in and just let my hair air-dry in a bun" she tells the mag.
3. Mason Pearson Popular Mixture Hairbrush ($170, at bigelowchemists.com).
"Most people use a fine-tooth comb to tease their hair, but not me. Two strokes at my roots with this brush creates just the right amount of body," Blake says.
4. Chanel Inimitable Mascara ($30, at chanel.com).
The spike brush is magic! It really gets in there and gives your lashes an amazing boost."
5. OPI Nail Lacquer ($8, each, at ulta.com).
"My manicurist (Elle) taught me a trick: Put a light polish over a dark one to make nails more vibrant."
6. Giorgio Armani Hi Precision Re-Touch ($36, at giorgiorarmanibeauty.com).
"Even though it offers strong coverage, you don't look like you're wearing any makeup,"Blake tells InStyle.
Super makeup tips--Thanks, Blake.