So what's up?
Is it the on-again, off-again and now possibly on-again love relationship with racer Lewis Hamilton?
We were shocked these were very recent photos of the beautiful star.
|Nicole Scherzinger--January 2014|
Now look at the heathy, gorgeous Nicole Scherzinger from 2 years ago, 2012:
We hope she is alright and NOT on an extreme diet.
Four months ago, she was revealing her favorite, natural foods that help keep her healthy + fit:
- Oatmeal for breakfast for energy, such as Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain, Rolled Oats (click for details)
- Wheat Thins Original 100% Whole Grain Crackers (click for details) for snacks
- Turkey or tuna sandwiches
- Fish or chicken with vegetables
- Coconut water to stay hydrated, such as Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water (click for details)
- Cashew nuts and almonds
- Mangoes and bananas
Plus---Nicole has reportedly signed a deal with fashion brand Missguided, and continues her hair commercials for Herbal Essences shampoo.
We ask you, the reader---"Is Nicole Scherzinger Too, Too Skinny?"