The timeless beauty and new mom has never looked better.
Halle Berry always hits the right notes when it comes to fashion, and of course, hair and makeup.
Although the Academy award winner isn't nominated for another Oscar this evening, Halle Berry should be nominated for her latest look:
natural, thicker eyebrows and nude lipstick.
Yes, those are a couple of the beauty trends in 2009.
We've also got the lowdown on Halle Berry's makeup tips for looking fab over 40. These are a few of the beauty goodies the beautiful Revlon spokesperson carries in her makeup bag:
1. Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 ($6.50)
2. Revlon Fabulash Mascara ($9.00)
3. New by Revlon Creme Gloss in 'Wine Anytime' ($9.99)
4. Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner ($16.99, great for curly hair)
5. Kinara Lactic Acid Hydrating Serum ($70.00)