He's a celebrity dermatologist. And he is rumored to have recently placed some Sculptra into the legendary face of Madonna, to enhance her striking features and add strategically-balanced volume to keep her forever youthful.
We're talking about Miami and New York City-based Dr. Fredric Brandt. He has the fine skills of an artist and can create quite a younger appearance by using Botox, Restylane, Sculptra, and other products for non-invasive procedures.
But if you can't get to this skin pioneer, you can "take the doctor home with you."
Dr. Brandt has some wonderful beauty treatments you can use to protect your skin and restore its youthful appearance. His website, http://www.drbrandtskincare.com/ is an excellent place to learn about your individual skin care needs. And what we like about Dr. Brandt is his integrity. He stands behind his products and he invites the customer to ask any questions he or she might have, and includes the phone number and address to his Miami practice.
His skin care lines might be a little high in cost, but the beauty treatments are very good and you see results that are real. In fact, Dr. Brandt's 'House Calls' products are quite popular, because these special items have been formulated to 'mimic' the very same office procedures he is famous for.
There are 5 House Calls treatments in this particular line:
1. Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Body ($45). A new, super exfoliating cream for the body.
2. Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion ($75). A very effective skin polisher for the face and neck.
3. Dr. Brandt Crease Release ($150), Made with GABA complex, helps to relax expression lines. Smooths over deep wrinkles. This is one of his celebrity favorites.
4. Dr. Brandt Contour Effects ($185). This is a nourishing cream that plumps and firms the skin, giving it a youthful buoyancy.
5. Dr. Brandt Laser-a-Peel System ($75). A 2-part treatment that tightens pores and improves the skin's elasticity. Made with lactic acid, glycolic acid and QuSome.