And Vanessa Hudgens is sharing her tips with us.
Vanessa graces the cover of InStyle's Makeover annual fall issue:
1. Kerastase Oleo-Curl Mist ($34, http://www.kerastase.com/). Vanessa is hooked on the oil-based curling agent. "This formula amps up my waves. I apply it after towel-drying my hair, then scrunch the waves and go!"
2. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Vendetta ($23, fine dept. stores, and also at http://www.chanel.com/). Vanessa isn't into the soft pastel nail shades at the moment. "I'm really into Chanel nail polishes. The dark colors are so amazing with all of the different shimmers in them."
3. Aquolina Pink Sugar eau de Toilette Spray ($55, http://www.ulta.com/). Yummy! This is one scent that smells so edible. "Amazing! It's a sweet scent like cotton candy," Vanessa says. And she's right. Soft and sexy.
4. Neutrogena Wave Power-Cleanser and Deep Clean Foaming Pads ($13, local drugstore). Vanessa really enjoys washing her face this way, because the little gadget does all the work. "I'm kind of lazy when it comes to my skin," she explains. "But the Neutrogena Wave is fun! You put it on a cleansing pad, press the button, and it vibrates as you wash your face!"
5. Comptoir Sud Pacifique in Vanille Abricot ($53, http://www.lushoasis.com/). Vanessa is addicted to the food aroma. "I love food smells. This vanilla-apricot fragrance is always in my bag."
Thanks, Vanessa Hudgens, for sharing your favorite beauty things.
He co-hosted a dinner for handbag replica clients Tuesday with Cowboys’ star running back DeMarco Murray at Boardwalk Ferrari in Plano, Tex. The Replica watches UK company, which is owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Replica handbags , also flew in some customers from Mexico.Bareera Fali model engraved which we call its Rolex Daytona brand ambassador, children is the face of the latest campaign. She is seen from the humble beginning but (“It was my first Replica Watches Nike watch,” Raffaelli told Style.com.
Post a Comment