Courteney Cox Arquette is one of Hollywood's most glamorous and ageless women. And although her best gal pal Jennifer Aniston seems to get all the beauty press, we thought we would take a look at the classic, quiet beauty of Courteney Cox Arquette.
The mother to daughter Coco has been going through a difficult time these days. She and husband David Arquette have announced their separation after 11 years of marriage, a union most thought was very solid in an un-Hollywood way. Gossip has been circulating about alleged cheating on both sides. And her 7-years-younger hubby has been yapping away to radio talk show host Howard Stern about not having Courteney in bed with him for some 4 months now. Gee, classy guy.
Aside from all that, Courteney Cox Arquette is a busy actress with her hit show, Cougar Town, and taking care of their active 6-year-old daughter. And yet, the former 'Friends' star has never looked better at age 46! So, let's take a look at Courteney Cox Arquette's beauty secrets:
1. Kinerase skin care. It's a line of anti-aging products that Courteney swears by, and she has also been the face of the Kinerase company. She adores Kinerase's Intensive Eye Cream ($55, .7 oz) and Kinerase C8 Peptide Intensive Treatment face cream, a vitamin C and E packed serum. Courteney says: "The results are undeniable. Kinerase works."
2. Botox cosmetic. The number #1 injectable helps smooth away wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows, and those pesky crow's feet. Courteney admits she is a Botox user, but in a natural way. The August 2010 cover girl for InStyle told the magazine this:
"Sometimes I use Botox. Compared to most, I use it very sparingly. One time I did too much, though. I feel weird if I can't move my face, and that one time I overdid it, I felt trapped in my own skin. I don't have a problem with any of that stuff; if it makes you feel better about yourself and it's done properly, then fine."
3. Lipstick in paler shades. Her faves include: Laura Mercier Baby Lips (sheer warm pink, $20) and Josie Maran Rumi Joon (sheer pinky beige, $20).
4. Dark hair lightened just a tad, according to hairstylist Chris McMillan: "Dark hair really makes her blue eyes stand out, but before, her hair was black. Now it's dark brown and less harsh." That's not the only thing that's gone soft. "I used to use a black liquid eyeliner on her," said makeup artist Beth Katz. "Now I use shadows for a smoky, softer look."
5. Working out consistently to maintain a slender, healthy figure. Courteney is 5'5''. She enjoys doing 'Budokon,' the reunion of martial arts, yoga, and meditation.