We all adore her as Blair Waldorf, the rich, spoiled NY girl on TV's Gossip Girl. Everything about her speaks luxury, from her salon perfect hair to her polished high-end cosmetics.
But when 24-year-old Leighton Meester is off-camera, that means only minimal makeup.
Just recently, the star of Gossip Girl told InStyle magazine, that when she's not on television, she prefers a more natural look:
"Ill just use a little cheek stain, curl my lashes, and put on some lip balm and sunscreen."
So, let's take a look at how lovely Leighton Meester is keeping it real. Here are her favorite beauty products for that natural look:
1. Smith's Rosebud Salve ($6, at beauty stores like Sephora). "This is my desert island beauty pick. I use it all the time."
2. Benefit Benetint ($28, Sephora). "The most natural flush."
3. L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Mascara ($10, at drugstores). "One of my favorite buys because I can find it wherever I go."
4. Herbal Essences 'Tousle Me Softly' Spray Gel ($3, at drugstores). "Holds my style but still lets my hair move. Plus, it smells great."
5. Chanel Hydramax Active Gel Cream ($72, fine dept. stores). "Taking care of my skin is important. You've got to have a good base to play with makeup."
5. Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover ($26, at fine dept. stores). "This gets everything off--even stage makeup."
6. Custom-Blended Fragrance ($9, here). "It's my signature scent--white tea, fig, and sandalwood oils."
Great natural beauty tips, Leighton Meester!