Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Would You Do The Nicole Richie Retro Ponytail Do?
Everyone's still talking about Nicole Richie's retro ponytail do from Sunday's Golden Globes Awards Show.
You couldn't miss it. As petite and waif-like in stature the celebrity is, her long blonde hair stood out-----cascading downward like a waterfall.
We loved her beauty style even more than her sleek, sparkly beaded silver gown. Nicole emphasized her big, beautiful eyes with bold liner and settled for a beige-y pink muted lip color.
And if anyone can carry off a sultry 60's vibe, it's Nicole. She reminds us a lot of the late actress, Sharon Tate, a blonde, petite beauty with big, doe eyes like Nicole Richie.
So would you 'do' the Nicole Richie retro ponytail do?
Many women would say, yes, but then again, how the heck do you do this do?!
We have the answer from the Suave Professionals. Stylist Jenny Cho has the hair details, courtesy of nrichienews.com:
1. Sleek, smooth styles are all the rage. Nicole Richie worked it, thanks to the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion System. Copycat it quickly: Spray Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo directly at the root, crown and front of hair. Use your dryer to work in excess powder, and brush through to refresh hair before styling.
2. Pull-up and section-off hair around crown, then tease to create volume; set aside.
3. Use a brush to smooth-out the hair on the sides and back. Pull the back section of hair into a ponytail, securing it with an elastic.
4. Take a side section and wrap around the ponytail, securing with a bobby pin. Take the opposite side and also wrap around the pony, securing with a bobby pin. Lastly, take the teased crown section and lightly smooth and brush back over the ponytail.
5. Work a dime-size amount of Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smooth & Shine Serum into the palms of your hands, then delicately smooth ponytail strands and eliminate flyaways.
By the way, Nicole Richie has been named, the new face of Suave Beauty.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
WAIT A MINUTE .... I thought Nicole Richie was so in love
with the 'Brazilian Blowout' (only available at salons) and
now we find out that she's "sold her soul" to peddle some
$13 OTC / drugstore product called ‘Suave Keratin Infusion’
(that you have to wait DAYS to even see if it works) AND
that everyone else is saying has damaged their hair just as
bad as that absolutely horrible 'Organix' OTC product had
damaged curly, wavy, frizzy, etc. hair over the past years?
There is NO WAY I'm going to believe that Nicole Richie
has given up the professionally-applied ‘Brazilian Blowout’
in order to use some cheapo / OTC / Drug Store product
on her celebrity hair – especially ‘Suave’ (which is the
cheapest product of all of them) AND still had the very
same damaged-free locks of the Brazilian Blowout (BB).
That’s like expecting me to believe that ‘Wolfgang
Puck’ or ‘Gordan Ramsey’ now prefer ‘Banquet’
frozen tv dinners to their professional restaurant
meals – rather than to just assume that ‘Banquet’
paid them a lot of money to peddle their crap.
Both the people at ‘Suave’ and ‘Nicole Richie’ must
think pretty low of the general public IF they expect
us to believe that Nicole would EVER abandon her
beloved BB in favor of some drugstore product.
Asking us to believe that ‘Nicole Richie’ would ever
give-up her regular Brazilian Blowout treatments in
favor of a cheapo, dime-store ‘Suave Keratin Infusion’
treatment – is like expecting us to believe that Jennifer
Lopez would trade-in her beloved ‘Ferrari’ for a ‘Fiat’! LOL
Thanks for explaining what the doe eyed makeup look as depicted by this socialite. It seems to enhance the look and size of the wearer's eyes. Good read.
Post a Comment